Friday, November 30, 2012

Just for Now Red Geraniums and a Kansas City Workshop by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Just for Now Red Geraniums
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Just for Now Red Geraniums is the newest painting on the easel in Flower Mound Studio, based on the batch of geraniums I cut after dark from my back yard container garden yesterday. Tonight I went out again, needing a fresh batch, but was smart enough this time to carry a small flashlight. And I promise I was not running with scissors in the dark, just in case my Mom is reading this....

I'm very excited to announce I will be holding my first workshop in my home state of Missouri June 21-23, 2013, in Lees Summit, near Kansas City. Kansas City ladies, I hope to see you there! Read more about my new workshop here....


The models are a little less than perky this morning...


No comments:

Post a Comment