Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Berry Rose Flower Painting by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Berry Rose by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Panel


Today was the last day of my flower painting workshop in Irving, Texas, and we painted fast and loose and made white roses and holly berries bloom! With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, we shared some of our favorite must-have dishes that would be served next week. I am pretty sure I'm going to show up on Nancy Standlee's doorstep unannounced to sample one of the multiple chocolate pies she said she will be making! I told Carlos if he really loved me, he would learn to make pies and pastries. So far no luck. I'll keep you posted if he realized how truly serious I am about this...!

My next workshop is almost full so I sure hope to see you there! Click here for details....

No comments:

Post a Comment