Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You are all invited!!!!

Studio Art and Soul is having an exhibit, "Bringing the Trinity to Life" at Texas Discovery Gardens in Fair Park, located in Dallas. Please come to the artist's reception on Thursday, September 2nd. We will be at the gallery from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. It should be a good time with time to visit with the artists. Beer, wine and cheese and crackers will be served! I hope to see you there. If you have any questions, please call Kay Wyne at 214-532-0325. Thanks for viewing this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Fair Park this Thursday...hmmmm...would love to make it. Thanks for the open invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay, I think I might be able to make it, as well. Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love for all of you to come. I think you enter at gate 6 on the Fair Grounds. I can't wait to meet you all---bring your friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely invite Kay. It sounds wonderful! I grew up in Oak Cliff and would love to attend...if only I was closer.

    ReplyDelete