Sunday, December 2, 2012

Red Roses Step by Step by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


A Million Kisses ~ Red Roses
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel

A Million Kisses Red Roses is the newest work in Flower Mound Studio, as the days move closer to the the time of year I love most. I wanted to go a bit overboard with the color on this painting, break a few rules, and splash some paint around just for the sheer joy of it. I paint every day not just because it's good for my work, but because life is short and you should spend it doing something you feel absolutely passionate about.  I also have a trusty little helper who can always be relied upon to give me a giggle. Take a peek at my blog to see this painting step by step, and to to see one of Annie's funniest moments...

No comments:

Post a Comment